Saturday 3 April 2010

Webber Inspired!

Justin: My co-blogger cannot get onto the internet until Tuesday, so its up to me to carry the team over the next few days. I myself though risk not being able to do a post race blog tomorrow as I'm off to Brighton. Anyway....

We have ranted and raved about Webber looking good before, but what an inspired choice of tyres for the top ten quali shootout! Pole position, surely his race to lose?! Come on Mark! This is where your title charge begins mate.

Alonso, Hamilton, Massa and Button have it all to do from the back of the grid - Hamilton didnt blame crap team tactics again....but they were crap tactics! Still, if it rains, or even if not, it should be a hell of a race with those guys coming through the field.

Second to fith places are all occupied by Germans and not one of them is named Michael Schumacher! You have to laugh :-).

Good quali from both Williams drivers in 5th and 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment