Sunday 26 June 2011

Team Name.....

Justin: In response to my co-blogger asking me for suggestions for karting team names, I have come up with the following:

Shunt

That is all...keeps up the homage to James Hunt theme, and it still rhymes with stuff...and of course the irony is that with a name like that, you won't have an accident...unless Gavin is around and you pile into him.

Hardly inspiring I know....or is it?!

I can't help but wonder, based on my co-bloggers stag do karting, if his team are getting a DC when really they want a Fernando Alonso...tell them I am available...and I will of course expect everything to revolve around me ;-).

I saw Senna for a second time the other day, not to rub in my co-bloggers sold out woes, and it was even more emotional this time. I was this close to shedding a tear when you see footage of Frank Williams crying at Senna's funeral.

Valencia quali was boring yesterday lets be honest. On their final run's only Webber improved whilst Lewis and Fernando both pitted before completing their last hot laps....how dull. It was probably the least exciting quali this year frankly...Lets hope the race delivers as every other one has this year so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment