Thursday 23 June 2011

Sold out

Phil: Imagine my annoyance yesterday evening on getting to the cinema, only to find a note reading, 'Senna 8pm sold out' stuck to the door. My annoyance only lasted for a moment before turning to something of a warm glow as I realised how many fellow F1 fans there must be in a small town in Gloucestershire, and how much interest in a driver who died before some of them were born. Definitely booking my tickets in advance next time though.

In other news, I've been picked for the karting team at work! We are taking part in a one off karting event, competing against other accounting firms in the region. We've been asked to choose team names. I've been told my suggestion - Rhymes with 'James Hunt' - is inappropriate and would welcome any suggestions my co-blogger might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment