Sunday 9 May 2010

To be fair

Justin: I probably tipped Webber to win more than just a race here or there. I think he is a genuine title contender this year, along with Alonso, Button, Hamilton and Vettel. Interesting watching BBC to see that Alonso sees the Red Bulls and Hamilton only as title contenders. I see also on BBC text that Ferarri are looking into why Massa was so off the pace in Spain. He's crap?

Oh and I don't like to correct my Co-Blogger, but I'm sure it was Lauda Air.....and I knew Jenson was the Frome Flyer, and I dont come from parts in the west country. Finally, DC didnt miss the race due to touring car racing, he was taking part in a classic car rally in Italy, with non other than Mika Hakkinen as his co-driver! There was a funny phone call with DC complaining that Mika wouldnt let him drive, and "considering the amount of times he moved over for him, he thought he'd let me drive more" haha...classic.

Classy race by Webber, Alonso was lucky as was Vettel...hmm....champions are lucky you know ;-). Alonso and Vettel havent reached their potential yet and both are still well in the hunt.

Hamilton.....shame about that :-).

My race report is very short - my quali analysis was long, so you know, I can afford a shorter one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment