Sunday 4 December 2011

Kimi, F1 news and other things

Justin: Ah...Kimi....what great memories we have of you and your classic soundbites. My co-blogger made me chuckle once again by sharing the legendary "I was having a shit" moment. Somewhat poetic too from my colleague, given, as he said, Brundle is leaving and Kimi is coming back.

I had a root around on youtube for other classic Kimi moments and found two gems! Small children and interviewers may have their work cut out next season!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMBP1T_jw5w&feature=endscreen&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj7HIpSDaKU&feature=related

Classic stuff!

Brazil Review

The "I Was Having a Blog" live event in HW, for Brazil, went down a storm. It was a good race, but not a great one. Good to see Mark Webber nail a win down and hopefully go into winter and next year with some hope and raised confidence.


News

Kimi coming back to Renault means, in my mind (plus I have heard the rumours) that if Kubica does come back at all, it will be with Ferrari and not Renault. He is out of contract at Renault and a top 4 team has apparently offered him as much testing in an old spec car as he needs once he is ready - so they can also assess if he is ready or not. Massa's days are numbered......if...big if I think...Robert does make it back.

Rubens still has no drive, but the fact that Kimi didnt go to Williams could help him I guess.

I think I can safely speak for my co-blogger as well as myself and say it would be great to see both Rubens and Robert back next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment