Saturday 31 December 2011

Driver of the year?

Justin: We appear to have neglected the fact that we havent picked a driver of the year yet. Do we usually do this? I think we should!

Most of the experts have been pretty much putting Vettel, Button and Alonso as the first three in their "best ten drivers of the year" lists.

I watched the F1 Review of 2011 DVD yesterday and have to say that Button's win in Canada stood out for me, as well as Alonso's start in Spain and Webber's outrageous move on Fernando in Belgium....

Vettel has been the best driver in the best car.....Button has been driving better than ever and has outraced Hamilton this year and outscored him......Fernando has more than double the points of Massa and was only 1 point shy of outscoring two guys who had clearly faster cars....as it was he still outscored Hamilton handsomely.

I don't think I can pick between them really...co-blogger it's over to you mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment