Sunday 18 July 2010

Villeneuve Racing for 2011??

Justin: My co-blogger should also have said I was pretty tipsy by the time the quiz got going :-). They say don't drink and drive, but you really shouldnt drink and quiz!

I don't know why I forgot about Minardi....well...see above I guess.

The big news in between my last blog and now is that, having picked up Autosport, and indeed seen it on the bbc f1 website....Jacques could be back running his own team in 2011! Not sure if he has asked Alain Prost how to do this or not, but he has apparently passed all money and setup checks etc and his cause could be helped by the fact that Hispania are allegedly struggling financially which could open up two new team slots for next year. I'd imagine he will return as one of his own drivers, given he has been gagging to make a comeback for a year or two now.

In today's papers Mark Webber has again warned that his relationship with Vettel could turn at any given moment. For now though, the status quo remains and Webber will enjoy number one status at Vettel's home gp next weekend....erm...

No comments:

Post a Comment