Friday 16 July 2010

I was having a quiz...

Justin: I'll leave it to my esteemed colleague to blog about the I was having a blog live quiz in Wycombe last night.

Onto my news roundup.

Webber has allegedly cleared the air with his team. Until next time eh! He has his hindsight goggles on, so its all good!

Interesting....the night my co-blogger mentions that Buemi is attracting interest from Renault for next year....is the night Toro Rosso sign him on for 2011...Does my colleague move in circles closer to F1 than any of us realise?! Ha, in fact, the Renault looking at Buemi news is on yesterdays f1 bbc gossip column, and today it has been announced that he is staying put. Perhaps Toro Rosso read BBc too!

Bit quiet on the old news front today really, looking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment