Thursday 22 March 2018

Nearly time for lights out!!

Justin:

I think I either need to do a live blog during the race highlights on Sunday, or at least cynically post a blog during to piggyback on all the hashtag traffic to get me more readers :-).

There's just a handful of days until FP1 and we get more of an idea of the pecking order.

I'm competing yet again in a Fantasy F1 contest. I've picked 3 teams - my drivers include Ricciardo, Bottas, Alonso, Hulkenberg, Perez, Sainz. In fact, the Renault drivers and engines pop up a fair bit. Ocon is in there too.

I'm just bloody excited for it all to start now.

Have I mentioned this blogger is off to Canada in June too?!

F1 is back!

*Update - FP1 is very soon now!! F1 is back. This blog post is pretty much just me getting very excited and wanting to post something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment