Tuesday 2 August 2016

Hungary and Germany were really quite dull races if you think about it

Maybe you don't need to think about it....

Nigel Mansell tweeted  after Germany "World Championship lost maybe in Germany. Wow I cannot tell you how many times I got forced wide or knocked off track. Very different now."

If it wasn't lost there, the race was run at the start where Lewis got a flyer and Nico bogged down.

There was fun racing further down the field, but for me, for it to be a barnstormer, you need racing for the win. Hungary and Germany were totally lacking this.

Whisper it, but I am glad of the month long break now.

For the record, I don't think Nico did much wrong with his move on Max. He is only acting as Lewis has acted towards him many a time.

Belgium next. Ah, Spa 2012. Then a certain blogger is off to Singapore soon enough after that and Monza! Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment